With a complete overhaul for 2017 and a peak of 202 horsepower, the big Gixxer is well and truly back in the pantheon of the world’s greatest superbikes. But Suzuki has gone to great lengths to beef up the midrange power and make this thing slay the road like never before. Enjoy our video review.
Continue Reading 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000 video review: The Big Gixxer is back with a vengeance
- New GSX-R1000 aims at superbike dominance with variable-valve timing
- Suzuki announces all-new GSX-R1000 superbike at EICMA 2015
- Final Edition Panigale R paves the way for Ducati’s V4 era
- Confederate unveils crazy second-generation P51 Combat Fighter
- MV Agusta announces new 1000 cc platform
- Flexible concept van works all week, races motorcycles on the weekend