BMW has introduced an M Performance Parts conceptual at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The car showcases how the BMW M2 could be modified with knowledge derived from motor racing to radically reduce weight. The concept weighs over 60 kg (132 lb) less than the production model.
Continue Reading BMW M Performance Parts Concept makes its debut
- VUHL slims down and muscles up with 05RR roadster
- Jaguar XE SV Project 8 to get Goodwood off to a powerful start
- Porsche ignites Goodwood with most powerful 911 ever
- New McLaren 570S track car sprints into Goodwood
- Mercedes GT R brings a little Green Hell to Goodwood
- Full details of McLaren 600LT revealed at Goodwood