Volvo unveiled the chassis for what it’s calling the largest bus in the world at the FetransRio exhibition in Rio de Janeiro last week. Destined for service in South America, the Gran Artic 300 will have room for 300 passengers inside its bendy bi-articulating body when it reaches production.
Continue Reading Bi-articulating Volvo bus will haul 300 passengers around town
- Brazil resurrects Sega Genesis with new production run
- Nissan Kicks off with another small SUV
- Brazil starts screening transfusion blood for Zika virus
- Brazilian ecologists launch app to reduce roadkill
- Winning design chosen for Brazil’s new Antarctic base
- Brazilian researchers develop new anti-inflammatory for severe pain