Mercedes has been electrifying its commercial Vito since 2010 with the Mercedes Vito E-cell. As part of its push to offer fully electric versions of its entire commercial van line-up, Mercedes is now taking orders for the 2018 eVito. Mercedes claims that the fully-electric mid-size commercial van provides the same performance as its diesel counterpart, but with lower long-term running costs.
- Scaldarsi gives the Maybach S600 a shiny new suit
- Mercedes X-Class gives workers, adventurers and urbanites a premium pickup truck
- Mercedes Metris Worker is tough on the outside, smarter underneath
- Mercedes “Bertha Benz” autonomous car drives into retirement
- Mercedes Sprinter Vansports Camper keeps multi-day adventure sleek and simple
- Mercedes injects some automotive style into the humble golf cart