Remember the Bicymple? First announced in 2012, it’s a rather goofy bike with optional two-wheel steering and pedals located directly on the rear wheel. Now, its creators – Josh Bechtel and Gabriel Starbuck – are back with the penny farthing-inspired Bicymple Nuvo.
Continue Reading Bicymple Nuvo is a penny farthing for modern times
- The world’s smallest phone doesn’t look big on practicality
- Radical player rides your records
- Reflex camera updates analog shooting
- Modern e-bike looks like a blast – from the past
- Rollei’s boxy TLR camera rises again as an “Instant Kamera”
- Thingyfy takes digital photography back to basics