Fortnite – if you haven’t heard of it, then welcome back to civilization, Henry David Thoreau. It’s one of the most popular games in the world right now – and the most popular in in the booming battle royale genre. For the uninitiated, battle royale games see a hundred or so players thrown together into one game world, and fight for survival in a last-avatar-standing face-off as the “safe zone” relentlessly shrinks, forcing the surviving players closer and closer together to deliver the coup de grace. But why is Fortnite flying where its competitors, like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (aka PUBG) falter? Let’s take a look, shall we?
Continue Reading Why Fortnite is so insanely popular right now
- Latest Samsung gaming laptop will stay cool in the heat of battle
- Cougar allows gamers to tweak settings on the mouse itself
- Razer revamps Razer Blade gaming laptop for 2018
- HP’s Mindframe headset keeps gamers cool in the heat of battle
- LeanGP debuts lean-to-steer home VR motorcycle simulator
- HP’s Omen X laptop overclocks on-the-go gaming