This weekend, the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Chichester, UK, is hosting its annual hill climb, where sporty cars old and new zip around the Duke of Richmond’s estate. This year, an autonomous race car is driving itself around the 1.16 mile track, while visitors to Goodwood also get to sit in the virtual passenger seat for an immersive ride along. Now you can see exactly what that’s like in a 360° video released by Roborace.
Continue Reading Video: Ride along with Roborace’s autonomous race car at Goodwood
- Roborace to attempt first self-driving hill climb at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Robocar self-drives a leisurely lap of Paris track
- Roborace gives a fleeting glimpse of working DevBot prototype
- Roborace reveals what’s under the skin of its enigmatic self-driving race car
- Video: Sit behind the wheel of a self-driving racecar
- Roborace DevBots take to city street circuit in Buenos Aires