Vo Trong Nghia Architects has long professed a desire to add more greenery to Vietnam’s cities and this is reflected with its latest project, the Chicland Hotel. The extraordinary building will be almost completely covered in vegetation and squeezed into an awkward plot near the coast in Da Nang.
Continue Reading Lush greenery-covered hotel planted in Vietnam
- Mammoth Vietnamese eco-resort gets government go-ahead
- Low-cost S House nears mass production
- Green-roofed kindergarten constructed in Vietnam
- Diamond Lotus aimed at beautifying Ho Chi Minh City
- Greenery-filled concrete house keeps owners naturally cool
- Vo Trong Nghia impresses with beautiful bamboo pavilions