We didn’t see as many Volkswagen campers as expected in the parking lot, but the other side of the Abenteuer & Allrad (Adventure & Allwheel) gate was a very different story. There was an entire tent dedicated to Volkswagen campers and other upfitted vehicles, and there were plenty of other VWs scattered about the show. And we’re not just talking the ubiquitous Transporter camper vans and buses, but also larger Crafter campers, Amarok pickup campers and chassis-based Class C motorhomes.
Continue Reading 11 awesome Volkswagen campers from the Adventure & Allwheel show
- Protec expanding motorhome pops its flanks for a roomy stay
- SpaceCamper rearranges the Volkswagen camper van for light, open design
- Finetza expanding camper van is part beauty, part beast
- Solar-equipped Off Grid adventure van puts focus on sustainability
- Compact, multi-personality camper van makes easy work of outdoor living
- Camper vans and tiny homes collide in gorgeous home on the range